Collection of personal information
The collection of personal information by Lampemesteren takes place within the parameters of existing regulations and the EU’s general regulations regarding data protection (GDPR).
Lampemesteren collects user information from 3 sources:
- From cookies when you visit our websites, for example IP-address, country, pages viewed, categories viewed, brands viewed, interactions/clicks and searches.
- From purchases, for example demographic data, e-mail address, payment information, products, order amount, brands and frequency. This includes transactions e-mails, for example order confirmation & shipment confirmation.
- From user behavior and engagement with the transmitted communication including e-mails, for example opening rate, click patterns and areas of interest.
The purpose of collecting this information serves different areas:
- Obligations. To fulfil our obligations to you as a customer or user of our service – for example purchase, billing, customer service and customer club.
- Customer service. To perform customer service via e-mail, chat or telephone. To answer questions regarding and order or earlier orders, correct mistakes and advise customers.
- Marketing. To show inspiration, product offers/services and personal recommendations via web, e-mail and third-party marketing.
- Customer experience. To improve customer experience and interaction with Lampemesteren – for example personalisation of customer experience and development of new functions and products. This includes administration, protection, operation and maintenance of our websites, system administration and security, consent to statistics about use of the site and purchases and to improve understanding of our customers favourite products.
- Fraud and risk. To prevent fraud and perform reasonable risk assessment.
- Law. To comply with current legislation.