3. Put the product, in its original packaging, in a shipping box and seal it carefully.
4. Take the package to your local post office or arrange for it to be collected by the shipping service of your choice.
You will receive a confirmation via e-mail when we receive the package. In the e-mail we will describe the rest of the return process. If you are unable to print out the return form we can send one to you – just contact our Customer Service team at firstname.lastname@example.org or +45 96 750 478.
Do not write on the original packaging!
If you write on the original packaging or damage it in any other way you decrease the resale value of the product. This will reduce the amount of your refund.
At minimum we will deduct €27.50 from your refund if the original packaging is damaged.
That is why it is very important that you put the product, in its original packaging, in a cardboard shipping box to send it back to us. Using bubble wrap will help to minimize any potential damage during shipping.
Do not use gaffer tape or brown packing tape on original packaging!
How to buy a return shipping label
1. Search for ’shipping label’ in the search field, or find them here.
2. Choose which label you need and put it your shopping basket.
3. Go to the shopping basket to complete your purchase. If you have chosen ’Packing Label – Mail’ write ’shippinglabel-com’ in the Gift Card/Discount Code field to remove the shipping charge.
Once you’ve placed your order you can expect to receive the label within 24 hours. (Business days.)
If you’ve chosen ’Packing Label – Letter’ the label will be posted to your address.
IMPORTANT Please write the order number of the item being returned in the comment field.
PLEASE NOTE This label can only be used for returns from the following countries: Via GLS - SE, DE, PL, BE and AT. Via PostNord - DK, NO, SE, FI, GL, FO, IS, DE, BE, NL, LU, AT, FR, GB, EE, LT and LV.
Designer lamps online At Lampemesteren.com we’ve gathered the most exclusive lamps from leading designers and manufacturers around the world.
Quality and design We value quality and design and our exciting product range has been carefully selected. That means you can always find the lamp to meet your needs whatever your style – classic, modern or experimental. You’ll find lamps that are timeless, that provoke you, inspire you or move you – lamps that might be with you for the rest of your life. Read more